Friday 6 June 2014

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek - Barack Obama

So... this is my final project! I developed a front cover, contents page and feature article and it was concerning Barack Obama's abolition of the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' rule in the American Army. It was a huge ruling for Gay Rights, but now when Barack Obama's presidency is remembered, he is more likely to be remembered for his healthcare reforms than any of his other policies. I still really like this project as I was able to write about something I cared about and I feel it is still relevant today. If I was going to write the article today, it would be entitled 'lest we forget' and would talk about how (and if) attitudes and treatment has changed. It is a really fascinating topic and I would definitely suggest researching it if it is something you would be interested in. Actually... I feel the idea of an article brewing! 
The Front Cover
The Contents Page
Double page spread 
Feature Article 
I hope you enjoyed my project and look forward to my next entry, it is going to be a book review with a twist. 
Lots of Love 
Elouise 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment